Building A Yelp Clone With No-Code Using Bubble
This Asset we are sharing with you is Building A Yelp Clone With No-Code Using Bubble free download link. This is a premium product and you will get it free on here. CoursesGhar was made to help people like graphic designers, video creators, web developers, freelancers, filmmakers, etc. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free-course/tutorials, Tutorials and Tech News, Udemy Premium Courses, and Much Much More.
What you’ll learn
How to build your own review directory like Yelp without writing a single line of code
An overview of Bubble’s no-code toolset
How to set-up your own custom database
How to register new user accounts
How to create a settings page for users to update their profile information
How to create a dashboard to edit restaurant details
How to build a home page search function
How to display a list of relevant search results
How to create a dynamic restaurant page
How to create & display user-generated reviews
Additional tips & insights to help on your Bubble journey
A free Bubble account
A basic understanding of Bubble, although I’ll walk you through everything in thorough detail
Learn how to build your own Yelp clone without touching a single line of code. This course covers the step-by-step process of creating a review directory that’s ready to launch. Utilizing Bubble’s no-code platform, it explains the exact process you’ll need to replicate Yelp’s product.
Throughout 10 course modules, I’ll cover the process of building the following core features:
- Getting started with Bubble
- Configuring your database
- Registering user accounts
- Updating and storing user profile data
- Creating a dashboard to edit featured restaurants
- Creating a home page to search for restaurants
- Displaying a search results page based on a users query
- Creating a dynamic restaurant page
- Creating & displaying user-generated reviews
- Additional tips & insights to help on your Bubble journey
By the end of this course, you’ll have a working product that can be used to build your own startup, knowledge on how to build a Yelp clone for freelance clients, and new skills to expand your Bubble experience.
Learn from an experienced Bubble developer & coach who has helped multiple founders build successful apps without code.
In 2020, I worked directly with the Bubble team to write their ‘How-to build’ blog series. Each instalment shared written instructions on how to recreate popular products using their no-code tool. To simplify the building process, I’ve created my own video series to help guide you in a more engaging way.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to quickly build their own review directory like Yelp with minimal cost and time input
- Anyone interested in learning about Bubble’s no-code development tool
- Anyone looking to extend their skills as a freelance Bubble developer
- Makers who want to extend their knowledge into Bubble’s no-code toolset