Code With Mosh – Redux in Angular
If you’re building a complex Angular app with complex data flows, you should consider using Redux to better manage the state of your app.
Redux is a lightweight and simplified implementation of the Flux architecture that was originally introduced by Facebook. It provides a clean and elegant solution to maintain the state of your applications in a predictable way.
It also provides a number of other benefits:
– It decouples your application from a presentation framework like Angular
– It allows you to postpone decisions about external frameworks (clean architecture)
– It makes it easier to unit test your application without mocks and spies
– You get access to awesome tools as part of your development (Redux Dev Tools)
– It makes it easier to implement undo/redo feature in your applications
In this course, I’ll take you from the ground up and teach you what Redux is, when to use it and why, and how to implement it properly.
You’ll learn about:
- The building blocks of Redux
- Pure functions
- Working with actions
- The select pattern
- Avoiding object mutations
- Using immutable objects
- Using Redux Dev Tools
- Calling backend APIs when using Redux
- Refactoring fat case blocks
- Dealing with complex domains
Sales Page: https://codewithmosh.com/p/redux-angular