Create Realistic Looking Oceans in Blender – Free Download
This Course we are sharing with you is Create Realistic Looking Oceans in Blender free download link. This is a premium product and you will get it free on here. CoursesGhar was made to help people like graphic designers, video creators, web developers, freelancers, filmmakers, etc. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free-course/tutorials, Tutorials and Tech News, Udemy Premium Courses, and Much Much More.
3D environments are one of the most fascinating things in Blender, and in this course, you will create your own 3D Ocean from scratch in Blender, and Blender only.
Here’s a brief outline of the steps you will take to complete the project
- Studying real-life references. It will be our guide to achieving a photorealistic result because it will allow us to recognize the main features that form oceans and water surfaces in general.
- How to prepare Blender for the work we’ll be doing.
- How to use the power of the Ocean modifier to create the surface of the water, and how to light your scene.
- How to animate the oceans and make the waves move in a realistic way.
- Create the camera animation for the scene.
- How to fill the background with even more water surfaces to make the scene feel really huge and vast.
- How to create a photorealistic look for our ocean Part I
- How to create a photorealistic look for our ocean Part II
- How to create a photorealistic look for our ocean Part III
- In this video, we will take a bird-eye view of our entire shader, and how the different blocks work with each other to give a realistic-looking ocean.
- Our ocean feels like shallow water, we want to give the illusion that it is very deep, and that’s exactly what we will be doing in this video.
- Obviously, when we’re talking about a moody shot in the middle of the ocean it is important to create some fog.
- In this video, you will learn how to break down any scene into different layers so that we’ll be able to render this scene in case our machines can’t render the entire scene all at once.
- In this video, we will change different render settings to get the fastest renders possible.
- In this video, we will learn how to render the sky on its own.
- In this video, we will lay all the different elements on top of each other, and adjust them a little bit.
- In this video, we will finalize the shot by adding some extra effects like vignette, lens distortion, chromatic aberration, etc…
Free Create Realistic Looking Oceans in Blender Download
Before extracting our files updates your WinRAR and download all parts in the same locations then unzip it. if it protected with passwords then join our telegram group and ask there for the password. Thank you for downloading the Create Realistic Looking Oceans in Blender. If you face any kind of problem during download then kindly leave a comment. we will fix it as soon as possible.