How to be Happier – Stoicism Masterclass
This Course we are sharing with you is How to be Happier – Stoicism Masterclass free download link. This is a premium product and you will get it free on here. CoursesGhar.Com was made to help people like graphic designers, video creators, web developers, freelancers, filmmakers, etc. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free-course/tutorials, Tutorials and Tech News, Udemy Premium Courses, and Much Much More.
The Ancient Stoic philosophers had solutions for the problems we face today. The founders of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy were influenced by the words of Epictetus, a former slave who became a philosophy lecturer on the streets of Rome over 2,000 years ago. In this course Ali Abdaal and Sam Ahmed, The Stoic Teacher, teach you how to apply Stoic principles to your daily life to live happier, healthier lives.
Sam and Ali talk you through the Five Principles of Stoicism:
(1) The Dichotomy of Control teaches you how to focus on the aspects of a situation within your control.
(2) Pre-Meditating Adversity toughens our minds against future potential adversity.
(3) Voluntary Discomfort takes this to a physical level and guards us against the danger of too much comfort.
(4) The View From Above provides us with perspective – something that is much needed in our modern day.
(5) Finally, Journaling provides us with the tools to reflect effectively on all of the above.
We then move onto five practical applications of the tools you learnt in Phase I. We cover practical applications such as dealing with anger, how to handle criticism and how to have healthy relationships among others.
Throughout the course Sam and Ali share the ways in which Stoicism has applied directly to their lives. This masterclass provides concrete examples you can take away and apply today.
Direct Download Link
Free How to be Happier – Stoicism Masterclass Download
Before extracting our files updates your WinRAR and download all parts in the same locations then unzip it. if it protected with passwords then join our telegram group and ask there for the password. Thank you for downloading the How to be Happier – Stoicism Masterclass. If you face any kind of problem during download then kindly leave a comment. we will fix it as soon as possible.