Introduction To Cartoon Character Design
This Course we are sharing with you is Introduction To Cartoon Character Design free download link. This is a premium product and you will get it free on here. CoursesGhar was made to help people like graphic designers, video creators, web developers, freelancers, filmmakers, etc. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free-course/tutorials, Tutorials and Tech News, Udemy Premium Courses, and Much Much More.
I am an illustrator specializing in character development and design. I have been developing my stylized, cartooned characters for years, and I am going to share with you my best illustration tips and processes for developing your own!
What You’ll Learn
You will learn the entire character creation process. We will begin by working with photo references and inspiration resources, and go into rough sketching and more refined value sketches. Then, we will explore exaggerated shapes and cartoon features with S and C-curved lines, keeping correct character anatomy. We will finish with basic three-point light rendering.
- References and Character Exploration. We will begin with gathering resources for inspiration and exploring the qualities of your character.
- Rough Sketch. You will compose a sketch of your character.
- Exaggerating Shapes. You will refine your sketch and learn to exaggerate your character’s shapes with S and C curves.
- Anatomy & Sketching Values. I will cover anatomy basics with exaggerated features, and you will add value to your shapes.
- Color Blocking. We will discuss color and you will add it to your drawing and explore rendering techniques.
- Final Rendering. You will refine the details of your sketch and add special effects.