React Native Made Easy 
What you’ll learn
Building Native Mobile Applications
React Native Best Practices
Publishing Application with Expo
Basic programming skills
React Native Framework is a framework for building Mobile Native Applications for IOS & Android. In this course we will learn React Native using Expo Platform. The thing that makes this course special is the way of teaching. First of all, during lessons there will be no assumptions that the student knows any prior knowledge of the topic, teaching with such assumptions can harm the learning process.
The second and most important thing is focusing on fundamentals. This is not a zero to hero course, because we do not believe on this saying. This is the course where you will build a strong base that is going to benefit you in all your later stages of your career.
We will learn Navigation, State Handling, Props, Hooks and lot more.
- Installation & Setup where we will setup our environment.
- Getting Started where we will run our Hello World Application and learn the basics in React Native.
- Project One where we will practice the basics we have just learned.
- React Native Deep Dive where we will start with more advanced stuff.
- Project Two where we will practice logical statements and simple state.
- Project Three where we will practice state manipulation and mobile application design.
- Hooks we will get to know the most used hooks in modern mobile application development.
- Native Device Features Interacting with the most used native features.
- Project Four where we will practice handling external network requests
- Third Party Libraries integration where we will be learning how to interact with third party providers
- Navigation where we will learn how to handle the navigation in React Native
- Final Project where we will put all the things we learned in action.
Who this course is for:
- Developers aiming to enter mobile applications field