Speeds and Feeds – Machine Shop maths
The most requested course I have been asked to make is here. In this 60-minute mini-course we cover all the equations you need to master speeds and feed.If you are writing G-Code by hand, Using CAD/CAM or running a manual machine, without knowing how to calculate speeds and feeds you will never achieve that perfect surface finish and dimensional accuracy.
This affordable maths course is here to help. you will master the speeds and feeds calculations in one hour!
The following equations and formula and covered in this course:
- Calculating the correct spindle speed
- Understanding cutting speeds
- Feed rate maths
- Calculate feed per tooth (Chip Load)
- Feed per revolution when using Lathes
- Working out correct cutting times
All with downloadable worksheets