Will Terry reveals the 10 easy steps he uses to create stunning digital images. Beginning with the final drawing, Terry will build “Dragon Rider,” revealing each layer with explanations for choices, tools, methods and techniques. He will demo parts of the painting so you know exactly how he created it. This class also includes Will’s EXACT Photoshop Painting file in high resolution with all 30 layers! You will be able to deconstruct Will’s painting by turning on and off each of his layers and can also use it as a practice template to recreate his layers. This class also includes a bonus video on how to create digital texture using Will Terry’s personal methods.
- How to prepare your sketch for digital painting
- How to paint a sketch in 10 simple steps
- Will Terry’s personal methods for creating an image
- Will Terry’s preferred tools and settings in photoshop
- Will Terry’s method for creating digital texture