Zenva.com – HTML5 Game Development Mini-Degree
- On-demand, 24/7 access\
- 20 hours of video
- Certificate of completion
- Source code and PDF notes
- Closed captions
With this online program, we want to show you how fun creating games can be, and how seeing other people play and enjoy your creations can be an incredibly fulfilling experience.
You will learn how to:
- Create cross-platform games with Phaser 3
- Craft worlds with physics, sprites, and tilemaps
- Use animations and impactful camera effects
- Work with other frameworks such as Kontra
The games you create in Phaser are completely cross-platform, and can run both on desktop computers and mobile phones from day one.
The main instructor for this program will be Pablo Farias Navarro, certified game developer and founder of ZENVA, where he has taught game development to over 500,000 students from all over the world.
As part of his work in game development education, Pablo was invited to join the Intel Software Innovator Program, and has run game programming workshops in San Francisco, Brisbane and Bangalore.
Pablo has been making HTML5 games since 2011, and has already authored over 40 hours of HTML5 and Phaser-related courses.
- HTML and CSS skills
- A web browser
- A local web server (covered in within the course)
Sales Page: https://academy.zenva.com/product/html5-game-phaser-mini-degree/